Wednesday 8 September 2010

Guidelines


***After all the list there are arguments debating good sides to the topic but also bad sides or sides where people don't agree at all. I have got to find a way to convince something is good.***

How can I say something is good if they have bad points to them aswel?

For instance Coca-Cola
The owners point of veiw- Profits of $7.422 billion in 2009 will see this as good for there company.

However the workers do not agree with how the company is run, so this can be seen as bad.

There are two arguments to each of the topics I have chosen maybe some are not split down the middle as coke but I think I need to draw a line on what I think is good.

If someone would ask me what I thought of the work good, I would say its something ok, not amazing just above average but more towards the positive side.

This list below is where I see good in the order of worst to best:
Shocking
Very Bad
Bad
Ok
Good
Very Good
Amazing

So its just above OK
Now if I divide them up between one hundred percent I will see what percentages good relates to, so when I collect my research I know what to bare in mind for a percentage of good.
Shocking -10%
Very Bad 10% - 25%
Bad 25% - 40%
Ok 40% - 55%
Good 55% - 70%
Very Good 70% - 85%
Amazing +85%

Now I have evenly worked out the percentages as I see good, I will be looking for facts & figures hitting roughly the 55% - 70% marks.

I feel that I have to make some restrictions or else I would be here all day arguing whether or not a subject is good or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment